Information and records management policy
We recognise that having authentic, reliable and accountable records is a vital asset to the support of its daily business functions and operations
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
We aim to deliver quality business information to support timely and effective decision making for planning, directing, controlling and reporting on its activities forming the corporate memory and enabling delivery of our strategic objectives. It will create the environment where:
- information is properly created, managed and made accessible during its lifetime
- information is only held whilst it holds value for BBSRC and is appropriately disposed of once it ceases to be an asset
- information is shared, well defined, and publicised
- the quality of the information is fit for purpose, is accurate, up to date, relevant and complete
- all staff understand and carry out their responsibilities towards the management of information.