- The Patent Office (www.patent.gov.uk): The UK body responsible for all intellectual property matters.
- Copyright Licensing Agency (www.cla.co.uk): Literary works other than newspapers.
- Design and Artists Copyright Society (www.dacs.co.uk): Visual artists including professional photographers.
- Music Publishers Society (www.mpaonline.org.uk): Licenses the copying of printed music and lyrics
- Newspaper Licensing Agency (www.nla.co.uk)
- Ordnance Survey: Licenses copying of OS maps and OS based maps
- Performing Right Society (www.ppluk.com): Licenses the public performance and broadcasting of music