Plant and microbial sciences evaluation
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
A review panel has provided an independent scientific evaluation of the research supported in responsive mode though our Plant and Microbial Sciences Committee (PMS) over the last ten years.
- To assess the quality of the research supported
- To identify major outcomes arising from the research
- To consider whether PMS is funding the most appropriate areas of UK bioscience
- To identify ways to build on successes and address identified gaps and issues
The panel based their findings on:
- Results of questionnaire surveys from a sample of:
- Current and past award holders
- PMS Committee members
- Other relevant UK funding organisations
- Final reports from the sample completed grants