Quota doctoral training grant competition evaluation
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
A review panel has provided an independent evaluation of the activities supported by the Quota Doctoral Training Grant (DTG) competition, with a particular focus on doctoral training supported by the 2005 allocation.
- To assess the quality and breadth of the doctoral training provided
- To examine the outcomes and achievements of the doctoral training and research
- To examine how departments are using the flexibility of Quota DTG funding
- To identify ways to build on successes and address identified gaps and issues
The panel based their findings on:
- Results of questionnaire surveys from a sample of:
- Quota DTG grant holders
- Quota DTG applicants
- Quota DTG postgraduate student supervisors
- Quota DTG postgraduate students
- Information from BBSRC databases