Industrial Partnership Award and 'stand-alone' LINK schemes evaluation
Industrial Partnership Award and ‘stand-alone’ LINK schemes evaluation (PDF 747KB)
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
A specialist review panel has conducted an independent evaluation of the Industrial Partnership Award (IPA) and ‘stand-alone’ LINK schemes.
- To assess the quality and international standing of the research supported through the IPA and ‘stand-alone’ LINK schemes
- To identify major highlights and outcomes of the research, including any economic and societal impacts
- To examine the extent to which the schemes have contributed to meeting BBSRC’s wider objectives for interaction with industry
- To examine the balance and coverage of the schemes’ portfolios
- To examine the schemes’ application and assessment processes
- To identify ways to build on successes and address identified gaps and issues
The panel based their findings on:
- Results of questionnaire surveys from a sample of former and current grant holders
- Information from BBSRC databases