Follow-on Fund scheme evaluation
A specialist review panel has conducted an independent evaluation of the Follow-on Fund (FoF) scheme.
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
- To assess the effectiveness of the FoF in demonstrating the potential of ideas arising from our funded research to realise wider benefits through their application
- To assess the extent to which the original technical and business plan development objectives of FoF awards were met
- To assess the outcomes and achievements arising from the FoF, including any economic and societal impacts
- To examine the balance and coverage of the FoF awards
- To examine the FoF's application and administration processes
- To identify ways to build on successes and address any identified gaps and issues.
The panel based their findings on:
- Results of questionnaire surveys from a sample of:
- former FoF award holders
- current FoF award holders
- FoF applicants
- knowledge exchange professionals
- Information from our databases
- Information from publicly accessible databases.