Research and development on Campylobacter
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Food Standards Agency (FSA)
Up to £2M, subject to the quality of the applications received.
Number of projects funded
Not yet awarded.
To reduce the levels of Campylobacter in the food chain and ultimately the incidence of Campylobacter infection in humans.
To help deliver several of the key priorities in the strategy, focussing on:
- Modelling approaches to increase understanding of the organism and the impact of interventions
- Practical, cost-effective control of Campylobacter