FACCE JPI pilot action: 'A detailed climate change risk assessment for European agriculture and food security'
- Austria - Bundesministerium für Land und Forstwirtschaft, Umwelt und Wasserwirtschaft
- Belgium - Public Service of Wallonia
- The Czech Republic - Ministry of Agriculture CR
- Denmark - Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Estonia - Ministry of Agriculture
- Finland - Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry of Finland
- France - Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Germany - Federal Ministry of Education and Research & Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
- Israel - Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development of Israel
- Italy - Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies
- The Netherlands - Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
- Norway - The Research Council of Norway
- Poland - Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Romania - Academy of Agricultural and Forestry Sciences
- Spain - Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria
- Sweden - Research Council Formas
- United Kingdom - Scottish Government: Main Research Providers
BBSRC contributed £0.75M.
Number of projects funded
We funded one project, a knowledge hub consisting of 73 partners from 17 countries from the European Research Area.
To bring together major European research groups, with existing funding from participating funding organisations in the Joint Programming Initiative on Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change (FACCE JPI), in one knowledge hub (network).
- To foster interaction and synergy between European modellers in the areas of crops, livestock and trade
- To look at how climate variability and change impact on these models