You may need to download additional plug-ins to open
BBSRC is not responsible for the content of external websites
Farmed animal disease and health (FADH)
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Number of projects funded
12 - see our press release entitled " £13M India-UK collaboration in farmed animal health and disease" for more information.
This call is focussed around three priority areas and two underpinning, cross-cutting themes identified at the workshop.
- New generation vaccines
- Genetics of host disease resistance
- Novel diagnostic tools
- Epidemiology and modelling
- Investigating pathogen biology at the molecular level
- Novel underpinning control measures and technologies to combat infectious diseases of farmed animals (ruminants, pigs, poultry, and farmed fish) and to improve their health
BBSRC (UK) - Scientific, eligibility and peer review queries
Shailja Gupta, DBT (India) - Scientific and administrative queries