Synthetic Biology China Partnering Award
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- UK awards will be up to a value of £25,000 funded by BBSRC and EPSRC
- Chinese awards will be up to a value of 250,000RMB on the Chinese side which will be funded by CAS
Number of projects funded
Five awards were funded. See press release in related links for further details.
To benefit mutually from a partnership with EPSRC and CAS in China in research using synthetic biology.
- Development of tools and strategies for synthetic biology
- The use of synthetic biology to produce high value chemicals and products
- The use of synthetic biology to produce biofuels and bulk chemicals
- The use of synthetic biology for pollution control and bioremediation
- Synthetic biology
- Bioscience for Society Strategy Panel
- International funding
- New partnerships to forge synthetic biology links between UK and China