Great British Bioscience Festival – call for exhibits
Up to £10,000 available for the BBSRC research community.
Number of projects funded
We expect to fund between 10 and 15 exhibits.
To commision the research community to produce engaging exhibits in celebration of bioscience to be showcased in November 2014 in central London as part of the Great British Bioscience Festival.
We expect successful applicants to:
- hold or participate in a minimum of one event showing the exhibit in your local area
- provide content for the online element of the festival, including at least text and images
- attend the Great British Bioscience Festival in central London in November
- cooperate in publicising the festival
- use the Great British Bioscience Festival branding in line with the branding guidelines
This call is closed to applications.
Application downloads (for reference only)
Patrick Middleton, Head of Engagement
tel: 01793 413368
Rebecca Farncombe, Public Engagement Officer
tel: 01793 413394
Emma Longridge, Public Dialogue and Accountability Officer
tel: 01793 413302