The Ageing Cell Conference
BBSRC-supported research will be presented at this conference.
The Ageing Cell conference will bring together an international community of researchers from academia, industry and the clinic in the fields of immunology, genetics, epigenetics and signalling to discuss ageing at the cellular level.
The conference sessions will include:
- The ageing stem cell – how stem cell development, proliferation and function changes with age
- The ageing immune system – how composition and function change with age
- Signalling and the ageing cell – signalling pathways that control metabolism and cellular fitness
- Epigenetics of the ageing cell – exploring changes to the epigenome during ageing
The full programme can be found at: www.babraham.ac.uk/the-ageing-cell/programme
The conference keynote speakers are:
- David Gems – Institute of Healthy Ageing, UCL
- Linda Partridge – Institute of Healthy Ageing, UCL
- David Sabatini – Whitehead Institute, MIT
Confirmed speakers are listed on the conference webpage at: www.babraham.ac.uk/the-ageing-cell/programme
How to register
Registration is now closed.