BBSRC is not responsible for the content of external websites
Systems Biology centres
We have established 6 Centres for Integrative Systems Biology (3 in 2005, and 3 in 2006) at a total investment of over £40M.
The Centres are also supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC).
- Centre for Integrated Systems Biology of Ageing and Nutrition (CISBAN) (Newcastle University)
- Centre for Integrative Systems Biology at Imperial College (CISBIC) (Imperial College London)
- Manchester Centre for Integrative Systems Biology (MCISB) (The University of Manchester)
- Centre for Systems Biology at Edinburgh (CSBE) (The University of Edinburgh)
- Centre for Plant Integrative Biology (CPIB) (The University of Nottingham)
- Oxford Centre for Integrative Systems Biology (OCISB) (University of Oxford)
tel: 01793 418013