A9.5: Main page
BBSRC, MRC and NERC joint security policy
We are committed to provide appropriate cost effective security measures for the protection of:
- Staff and others who may be affected by our activities, from security risks involving danger or threats
- Physical assets from theft, damage or other security risk
- Information from loss, corruption or compromise
To achieve this, the Research Council will set out clearly the security responsibilities of its employees and provide appropriate and sufficient information, training and support to enable them to discharge those responsibilities to the required standard.
Please refer to the BBSRC, MRC and NERC joint security policy below for information.
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
Associated policies and procedures
This policy should be read in accordance with the following policies, procedures and guidance:
- Appendix 9.13 - Biosafety policy
- Section A12b: Main page: If things go wrong - disciplinary issues
- Appendix 3 part 1 - Dignity and diversity at work policy
Last updated 06/01/14
Amendment 168 - January 2014