BBSRC-supported Knowledge Transfer Partnerships review
In 2005 BBSRC and the DTI commissioned an evaluation on the outcomes from BBSRC-supported Knowldge Transfer Partnerships. The evaluation was indertaken by Momenta (The Managing Agent for the delivery of KTP).
The objectives of the evaluation were to:
- carry out a review of completed KTP projects sponsored by BBSRC
- establish the benefits and disadvantages gained by each member of the partnership, including an examination of any further ongoing collaboration and knowledge transfer activity
- answer the specific questions:
- Do Knowledge Transfer Partnerships meet the needs of the bioscience community, and if not, what barriers (and possible) solutions are there?
- Do Bioscience KTPs represent value for money for all partners?
tel: 01793 413243
fax: 01793 414674