Genes and developmental biology evaluation
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
A review panel has provided an independent scientific evaluation of the research supported in responsive mode through our Genes and Developmental Biology Committee (GDB) over the last 10 years.
- To assess the quality of the research supported
- To identify major outcomes arising from the research
- To consider whether GDB is currently funding the most appropriate areas of UK bioscience
- To identify ways to build on successes
- To address any identified gaps and issues
The panel based their findings on:
- Principal investigators' final reports
- Responses to questionnaire surveys