Data sharing policy
- Data sharing policy (PDF 485KB)
- Frequently asked questions (PDF 196KB)
- Data sharing leaflet (PDF 762KB)
Our data sharing policy has been refreshed based on:
- Recommendation from our Data Sharing Policy Monitoring Group
- Consultation with our Tools and Resources Strategy Panel
- Consultation with our Integrative and Systems Biology Panel
- Rebranding of UKMPC to Europe PMC (December 2012)
- Change of terminology from 'data sharing statement' to 'data management plan'
It now includes systems biology (specifically the models arising from systems approaches) as one of 3 areas where there is a particularly strong scientific case for sharing.
The frequently asked questions have been updated to reflect this amendment.
The requirement for a Data Management Plan for all research proposals submitted to BBSRC remains unchanged.
We have produced a short leaflet on the key principles of the policy. Hard copies are available from the contact below.
tel: 01793 413282
fax: 01793 413234