Our aim is to ensure that the UK remains a world leader in the biosciences, and that academic research, industrial R&D and the UK economy benefit from the increasing scientific activity across the globe.
We promote international links at the policy level and between researchers.
For information on our international schemes please see international funding.
Discharging our global responsibilities
Enabling international joint research
- ELIXIR - European life science infrastructure for biological information
- European Science Foundation
- European Research Area Networks (ERA-Nets)
- Human Frontier Science Program
- Infrastructure for Systems Biology – Europe
- Infrastructure for the Analysis and Experimentation on Ecosystems (AnaEE)
- Science Europe