Joint code of practice for research
This code lays out a framework for the proper conduct of research using "best scientific practice" from the start of all research projects. We expect our grant holders to be committed to the principles within this code.
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Food Standards Agency
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Northern Ireland Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Scottish Government
- Welsh Government
- Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Food and Environment Research Agency
- Forestry Commission
- Marine Management Organisation
- Natural England
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate