Bioprocessing Research Industry Club evaluation
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
A review panel has provided an independent scientific evaluation of the activities supported by the Bioprocessing Research Industry Club (BRIC) since its inception in 2005.
- To assess the quality and strategic relevance of the research supported
- To examine the extent to which BRIC is building capacity in UK bioprocessing
- To assess the effectiveness of BRIC in promoting interactions between academia and industry
- To identify ways to build on successes and address identified gaps and issues
The panel based their findings on:
- Results of questionnaire surveys from a sample of:
- BRIC grant holders
- Postdoctoral Research Assistants employed on BRIC grants
- BRIC industry members
- BRIC Steering Group members
- BRIC applicants
- BRIC workshop delegates
- Annual reports from BRIC grant holders