BBSRC Business Magazine
Magazines for the past three years can be found below. If you would like to view older documents, please contact us.
Interested in receiving other material from BBSRC? As part of BBSRC's continuing work to better understand and communicate with its stakeholders we would like to invite you to offer us information about yourself. This information will be used to help us better identify news and opportunities that may be of interest to you.
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue:
- Robots reinvent the wheel by turning waste material into fuel
- Egg-free surrogate chickens produced in bid to save rare breeds
- New antibiotic from bacteria found on an ant could beat MRSA
- New study links antibiotic resistance to common household disinfectant triclosan
- Named Innovator of the Year seeks to prevent vision loss worldwide
- Plant power: Plants vs obesity!
- Inspiring bioscience: the Great British Bioscience Festival
- High containment: inside the world of virus research