BBSRC Business Magazine
Interested in receiving other material from BBSRC? As part of BBSRC's continuing work to better understand and communicate with its stakeholders we would like to invite you to offer us information about yourself. This information will be used to help us better identify news and opportunities that may be of interest to you.
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact email@example.com.
In this issue:
- Autophagy under the microscope as never seen before
- Professor Melanie Welham: Me, BBSRC and the future of UK bioscience
- Cancer drug for mums-to-be may curb baby girls' future fertility
- Labrador study offers vets clues on why dogs' tails lose their wag
- Cravings for high-calorie foods may be switched off in the brain by new supplement
- What can satellite data do for aquaculture?
- 12 ways that research is changing the food of the future
- Naturally occurring protein discovered that boosts rice yield by 50%