BBSRC Business Magazine
Interested in receiving other material from BBSRC? As part of BBSRC's continuing work to better understand and communicate with its stakeholders we would like to invite you to offer us information about yourself. This information will be used to help us better identify news and opportunities that may be of interest to you.
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact email@example.com.
In this issue:
- A change of heart: epigenetic basis of disease heart growth uncovered
- Damaged salad leaves can 'massively stimulate' Salmonella presence in bagged salads
- Tropical crow species is highly skilled tool user
- Scientists discover mechanisms of shape-shifting sea cucumbers
- Peeling back the layers: scientists use new techniques to uncover hidden secrets of plant stem development
- 24 hours in the life of a zebrafish embryo
- Gut cells are gatekeepers of infectious brain diseases, study finds
- MRSA uses decoys to evade a last-resort antibiotic