BBSRC Business Magazine
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue:
- Ferret genome study provides respiratory system clues
- British bioinformatics at the forefront of nanopore sequencing
- Imaging with added sparkle
- Outstanding researchers recognised by BBSRC Anniversary Awards
- Bristol team creates designer ‘barrel’ proteins
- Manchester University spin-out C4X Discovery AIMS high
- Scientists find the good side of cholesterol
- Discovery helps to spot what makes a good drug