BBSRC Business Magazine
Interested in receiving other material from BBSRC? As part of BBSRC's continuing work to better understand and communicate with its stakeholders we would like to invite you to offer us information about yourself. This information will be used to help us better identify news and opportunities that may be of interest to you.
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact email@example.com.
In this issue:
- Scientists disable infectious bacteria by removing protein
- Screening technique to reinforce fight against ash dieback
- Loss of wild flowers across Britain matches pollinator decline, first ever Britain wide study reveals
- Beating food poisoning with sensitive tests
- Eating breakfast could help obese people get more active
- DNA 'building blocks' pave way for improved drug delivery
- Mum's in control – even before you're born
- Pigs' genetic code altered in bid to tackle deadly virus