BBSRC Business Magazine
Interested in receiving other material from BBSRC? As part of BBSRC's continuing work to better understand and communicate with its stakeholders we would like to invite you to offer us information about yourself. This information will be used to help us better identify news and opportunities that may be of interest to you.
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact email@example.com.
In this issue:
- How bacterial predators kill other bacteria without harming themselves
- Scientists produce beneficial natural compounds from plants in tomatoes
- Intellectual disabilities may share disease mechanisms
- Stress in pregnancy can impact future generations
- Surface waves influence how a cell divides
- Yeast treasure-trove goes live
- New technique offers a window into light-activated therapies
- Plant discovery could help develop stress-resistant crops