BBSRC Business Magazine
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue:
- Britain needs 'super-sub bees' to maintain food supply
- How ants use 'combs' and 'brushes' to keep themselves clean
- 'Imperfect' vaccines could put unvaccinated individuals at greater risk of severe illness
- Mould unlocks new route to biofuels
- Expanding the DNA alphabet: 'extra' DNA base found to be stable in mammals
- Transatlantic science connection for better beer
- Study finds brain chemicals that keep wakefulness in check
- World's first Field Scanalyzer at Rothamsted Research