BBSRC Business Magazine
Interested in receiving other material from BBSRC? As part of BBSRC's continuing work to better understand and communicate with its stakeholders we would like to invite you to offer us information about yourself. This information will be used to help us better identify news and opportunities that may be of interest to you.
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact email@example.com.
In this issue:
- Bees research shows not all neonicotinoids are the same
- A new breakthrough on ash dieback
- Research links heart disease with testosterone
- Fostering Innovation event crowns the cream of British bioscience
- Germs: the cause of type 1 diabetes?
- Stem cells know how to open up and unwind
- Genes for nose shape found
- How can you tell if an animal is happy or sad?