BBSRC Business Magazine
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue:
- Scientists create ingredient that will make you feel fuller
- Study finds first genes associated with general cognitive function
- Scientists unlock one of Nature's best-kept secrets: How plants make natural medicines
- Enterprising scientists bag prizes at business competition
- Scientists find potential way of controlling leaf blotch disease in wheat
- Kidney images reveal the secrets of how organ develops
- Study shows urban habitats provide haven for UK bees
- Innovator of the Year