Biology of the spongiform encephalopathies programme evaluation
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
A review panel has carried out an independent scientific evaluation of phases 3 and 4 of our biology of the spongiform encephalopathies programme.
- To consider if the objectives of the programme were met
- To review the overall quality of the research
- To review the major outputs and outcomes
- To consider if the policy needs of other UK funders of research in the TSE field were met
- To consider the added value of funding this research as a directed programme
The panel based their findings on:
- Principal investigators' final reports
- Responses to questionnaire surveys