You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
A review panel has provided an independent scientific evaluation of the research supported in responsive mode through our Agri-Food Committee (AF) over the last 10 years.
- To assess the quality of the research supported
- To identify major outcomes arising from the research
- To consider whether AF is currently funding the most appropriate areas of UK bioscience
- To identify ways to build on successes and address any identified gaps and issues
The panel based their findings on:
- Results of questionnaire surveys from a sample of:
- Current and past grant holders
- Current and past AF committee members
- Other relevant funding organisations
- Final reports from the sample completed grants