David Phillips fellowship scheme evaluation
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
A specialist review panel has conducted an independent evaluation of the David Phillips fellowship scheme.
- To assess the extent to which the scheme has supported outstanding early-career scientists
- To assess the quality of fellows’ research and the outcomes arising from it
- To examine whether fellowship support has enabled early-career scientists to establish themselves in academia
- To examine the level of support provided to fellows by BBSRC and host institutions
- To identify ways to build on successes and address identified gaps and issues
The panel based their findings on:
- Results of questionnaire surveys from a sample of:
- Current and former fellowship award holders
- Fellowship applicants
- Final reports from completed fellowships
- Information from BBSRC databases