BBSRC-funded research programmes
Programme Coordinator, Soil Security Programme
Apply by 8 April 2014, 4pm
Vacancies in BBSRC Swindon Office
Recruitment for vacancies within BBSRC Swindon Office, UKRO and UKCDS are managed on behalf of BBSRC by UK Shared Business Services (UKSBS).
To view or apply for current vacancies please visit the UKSBS recruitment website.
Vacancies at institutes
See individual institute websites:
- The Babraham Institute: vacancies
- Institute of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences (IBERS): vacancies
- Institute of Food Research: vacancies
- John Innes Centre: vacancies
- The Pirbright Institute: vacancies
- The Roslin Institute: vacancies
- Rothamsted Research: vacancies
- The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC): vacancies
BBSRC and the institutes are equal opportunity employers.